Registered Massage Therapist
As Vitality Therapists, we believe you must have the passion to constantly grow and expand your knowledge and skillset. By doing so, it will help your clients understand their conditions and succeed in treating their pain and injuries and truly understanding their limitations and goals of treatment.
- Understand the Vitality systems to deliver exceptional client experience
- Follow the clinics business processes and operations
- Effectively understand the client’s medical history, symptoms, and long-term goals
- Develop and communicate clearly personalized treatment plans for each client
- Accurately document as per college guideline client’s condition and progress
- Build relationships with other staff and thrive within the culture
- Build strong rapport with client from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication and providing the Vitality experience
- Understand how to quickly implement new technology and software changes in the ever-changing industry to enhance client engagement
- Participate in community development initiatives to drive branding awareness and new assessments.
- Participate in on-going clinical education (internal and external)
- In coordination with the clinic director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow.
- Licensed and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Appropriate liability insurance
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, and/or weekends as needed
- Strong communication skills and engagement
- Wants to explore and grow with the team
We are constantly innovating and evolving to become a lifestyle therapy brand and truly believe we have something different to offer. In addition, we have partnered with other health brands on various community events with the goal of creating lasting change within our community.
We currently have 2 clinics with plans of growth and expansion, with more opportunities to come.