Braces & Custom Knee Braces
We only use the best performing braces that are made for different various types of injuries, so we can have you performing at your best no matter your level of activity. Our braces include knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back as well as offering compression sleeves for your knees and ankles. We find top quality braces that will best suit you, as we know finding the right brace on your own can be difficult. These braces can help you continue with your activities without limiting, while you recover from your injury. All braces are measured to ensure we have proper fitting. Bracing can be used for various injuries for protection of the joints, improving function, and facilitating muscle activation to promote correct movement.
Book a Session
- Knee injuries (i.e. Patellar tendonitis, Patellofemoral syndrome, Patellar dysfunction)
- Knee ligamentous injuries (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL)
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Ankle Sprains and Ankle instability
- Plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis
- Elbow injuries (Tennis and Golfer’s elbow)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- De Quervain Tenosynovitis
- Wrist or thumb tendinitis
Insurance companies do cover bracing, for more information and if you are unsure if a brace could benefit you, give us a call and speak with our Riverside South Vitality physiotherapists who would be happy to help and guide you.