We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients recover from all types of injuries and surgeries. Our goal is for you to get better and back to your normal activities.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with your therapist.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly client experience specialists. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your therapist for the initial assessment.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask about your story. We will explore your medical history, current pain, or injury. Your therapist will also answer any questions you may have about therapy and your condition. Open communication helps us get you better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated during our complete Body Assessment. Our purpose is to help you reach your goals.
- Together with your therapist we will create a treatment plan to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your journey to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule a series of visits with our client experience specialists. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist and physician.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.